Confusion ...

over 6 years ago

I had acouple of reedings this last week regarding getting closure from a man that is ignoring me now in the breakup. So my anwers have ben so short so thats why i asked another reader. Answers are the same…i wont get closure but a future with him. But regarding valentine 50% clear on us being together and the others tells me no he will wait until he comes forward…so getting confused …wanted to get my mind right and not be afraid of being by my self on valentine/my birthday.

How can the readings be so alike but yet so different? Easy answer is I will see my self tomorrow, lol

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me give you full accurate insight on this person and your future , and what is ahead form spirit . I read the spirit of the person and see what his thoughts are toward you and much more , and if you will be alone on Valentines days or not . I have specials today . Come in now and let me ease your mine on this matter and future . Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you both are still connected but things are not going smooth between both of you.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx

over 6 years ago

I got my answer that day…but it was nothing going forward happening. Still nothing and this is ending as we speak.