Is she going to reach out??

over 6 years ago
esmrose313 didn't upload a photo

esmrose313

1 post

Have been to psychic after psychic must have tried about 15 different sites, have had personal face to face ones too. All, every single one day my ex will contact me by the end of March and that she has a lot of regret, I’ve been left with so many unanswered questions, and really do hope what they say is true, can anyone help me here??

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full accurate insight and the truth on your questions . I read the spirit of a person and give you accurate details and much more , and how to change your destiny . to bring what you want for the future . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Come in and let me ease your mind on all of your concerns . Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are still connected but things are not going smooth between both of you.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards he right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
mystickellysreadings's photo

Mystic Kelly's readings (mystickellysreadings)

16 posts

I do see he will be reaching out to u please contact me now for details

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 02/12/18-02/19/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. FEBRUARY Specials!

over 6 years ago

Hi,

My name is Angel & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx