Daughter

over 6 years ago

When will my daughter 25 be moving out? I feel like I’m stuck in life. My son moved out – then she moved back in, w / my grandson. I want to move in with a man I’ve been dating. I want to be selfish in life – I want more than this! I’m not happy. I’m ready to explore a new path

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HELLO, IAM A MASTER PSYCHIC TAROT LOVE READER AND ADVISOR, DREAM INTERPETER, LIFE COACH. I HELP PEOPLE FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE I CAN ALSO HELP WITH FAMILY ISSUES AND FINANCE MATTERS. CALL ME TODAY FOR A ONE ON ONE SESSION.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full insight on your questions when your daughter will move out and get her own place . I will give you the truth through spirit what spirit show and much more in your life for the future. Come in and let me ease your mind today . I have specials today . On live chat now . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Hi,

My name is Angel & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx