Spirit guide?

over 5 years ago
cspire didn't upload a photo

cspire

9 posts

I recently found out who my spirit guide is.. well at least one of them. My question is can you actually talk to them and hear their response? How would you go about having an interaction with them?

over 5 years ago

Hello. Let me give you insight and how to connect with them , and get your answers , through spirit guide . On line now -Live chat . I have, specials today . I know I can help you . Blessings

over 5 years ago
ms.serenity's photo

Ms. Serenity (ms.serenity)

466 posts

It’s simple my dear,the way you interact with your personal Spirit guides is kinda like an intuition..but when it’s always right and speaks to you,that’s when you know it’s your spirit guide(s). To harness this gift is to focus when it trys to speak to you so it comes as a natural instinct. If you’d like to learn more please come chat with me for a one on one session with me..I can help you open your third eye for this dear.

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear join me for truth and clarity i will tell you right way of life

over 5 years ago

I’d love to do that, I’d do it by just asking and see what I feel/hear as response, or we can use a set of tools to ask them questions and better yet, I would like to teach you to learn to talk to your guide yourself.

over 5 years ago
ms.serenity's photo

466 posts

leeloo actually said it better then me lol

over 5 years ago
cspire didn't upload a photo

cspire

9 posts

So i just ask a question and wait for a response? I am kinda scared to do that

over 5 years ago

Thank you, miss Serenity :)

Cspire, it’s ok, you can learn to do it gradually, with meditation, and only if and when you are ready. Keep in mind the spirit guide is not a ghost in the room, but more like a form of your higher self, always with you anyway, and an exclusively positive presence. In the meantime, until you are ready, I can be the one asking the questions for you. :)

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Yes dear even you feel their response and even talk.come to me if you want

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 20 mins-$37,30min/$55 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
ms.serenity's photo

466 posts

lol anytime leeloo..

over 5 years ago
angelatesh's photo

Atesha (angelatesh)

78 posts

Best way of learning to interact with spirit guides/angels etc is to learn to meditate so that the lines for communication can then be opened. I am a master in meditation and have years and years of experience with this. Let me know if I can read this and be of some help for ya. Tc.