Mercury Retrograde

over 5 years ago
aahia didn't upload a photo

mystic (aahia)

3 posts

My question is that when something bad happens in Mercury Retrograde would that continue the same way after the mercury retrograde is over? Example : My boyfriend and me are going through a break up and we have decided to give it one last try. But he is taking it really slow. After the Mercury Retrograde is over will things become better or stay the same and become worse?

over 5 years ago

Mercury is the planet of communication so it makes sense that when it’s in retrograde, or appearing to be orbiting backward, so would communication. Also keep in mind that Mercury is only one of several planets that have been in retro lately. Mars, the planet of governs war is also in retro so, we have a lot of stuff going on. Mars goes direct on the 27th I believe and 19th for Mercury.

While these planets definitely have an effect on our personal energy, they aren’t going to create feelings that didn’t exist before… they simple amply or shake things up a bit. It comes down to you both and your feelings and how much you are willing to work on your relationship.

If you wish to discuss your specific relationship in detail in a chat I’d be happy to help!

Be well and best wishes, Pixie

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see when things will get better with you and your boyfriend and much more . I will give you the truth . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings