Finding Love ?

over 5 years ago
need2knownow didn't upload a photo

need2knownow

2 posts

Is there a man out there for me who will love me , be a good lover, passionate ?

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello join me for detail reading about your true love,

over 5 years ago
isabelj didn't upload a photo

Isabel J Blanco (isabelj)

80 posts

I am online you can give me a call

over 5 years ago

Hello , let me look into spirit and see when you will meet the right man for oyu , where will love oyu for you ad give you a future and much more . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

Of course there is! and he is just about to come into your life dear, I know where he is too. Blessings! You are soooo ready in life now to be super happy and in a real relationship worth your heart and time not like in the past :)

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and what im seeing in the cards is yes yu will meet someone new again verys oon but there is somthing stopping you from moving forward it seems that there is a door stil open to a past relationship , im on line if you want a session with me.

over 5 years ago
psychiclana's photo

lana rose (psychiclana)

71 posts

Hello my darling! to start off I want to say good morning to you! yes there is someone out there for you but I’m seeing you are a very indepedant person and this is causing people to be intimidated by you to approach you,along with other things that your spirit is showing me call me for a session new clients get my special offer 25 dollars for 45 minutes ! check my page to see my other special offers!

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you about is it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you